We are dedicated to reach generations with the message of God’s kingdom, helping people to experience the transforming power and love of the Lord Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit
We are dedicated to help people experience the transforming power and love of Jesus Christ.
We are dedicated to build an environment in which christian culture is established in believers and it determines their lifestyle.
We are dedicated to the restoration of the New Testament apostolic doctrine, in order to improve the ministry of the saints; the building up of the Church; and the expansion of the kingdom of God in society.
We strive to establish and build churches according to the New Testament apostolic pattern, which will become local centers for transforming society through the power of the Holy Spirit.
To give spiritual guidance of what God is doing and wants to do in the local churches of “Life in Glory” ACC.
To serve towards the building up and equipping of ministers in the fivefold gifts of ministry, described in Ephesians 4:11.
To train and send apostolic teams to regions in the country and abroad.
To provide an environment where the gifts, talents and abilities of believers are being revealed and developed in their local communities.
To be a unifying house of prayer and worship.
To conduct educational, spiritual seminars and conferences for the members of “Life in Glory” ACC and its partners.
To be a place where christian culture and art develop and are being promoted as a way of life among the members of the local churches of “Life in Glory” ACC.
“Life in Glory” ACC is a community of believers united by their faith and love for Jesus Christ – their Lord and Savior! Interconnected as living stones by the total covenant goal to build the Church and expand God’s kingdom on Earth through dedicated lives.
- The church is a house of prayer and worship.
- The Church is a community of believers who abide together as a spiritual family.
- The Church is the Body of Christ – an extention of the ministry of Jesus Christ on earth.
- The Church is a community of believers who surrender their time, talents and finances to the God.
- The Church is the womb through which the vision and objectives for the spiritual transformation of society are born.
- The Church is a divine tool to reach the next generation through the Gospel of the Kingdom.
- The Church is being built up by the fivefold ministry, which purpose is to perfect the believers for the work of the ministry.
- The Church is a community of believers who are dedicated to brotherly love, prayer, support and compassion.
- The Church is a center for training leaders for the work of the ministry.
- The Church is an educational center for biblical teaching of the believers for the work of the ministry.
- Believers have the covenantal commitment to preserve the unity of the local church, so they can function in God successfully.
- The commitment of the believers to God’s purposes in the local church is to be a role model in society.
- The Church is a divine resource by which God provides protection and spiritual care for the believers.